Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

August Favourites

Happy September everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted for a while but I went on a short break to London and took some time off blogging to enjoy my trip! There will be a photo diary and a London haul coming soon. However, as August is now over (where did it even go?), I thought I'd tell you what I'd been loving this month!

Beauty

MAC Creme Cup
MAC Ravishing
Benefit Push Up Liner
Benefit High Beam
The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist
DKNY Be Delicious
St Tropez Gradual Moisturiser Tan
Mark Hill Beach Spray
Aussie Beach Mate Shampoo and conditioner



Fashion/Home

Yankee Candle - Berrylicious
Yankee Candle - Honey Glow
Twinings Mango Green Tea
Topshop Bralets
H&M Playsuit
Paperchase Diary
VS Front-Close Knockout Sports Bra (mentioned in previous blog)


Books//TV Shows/Music

Lonely Planet London Travel Guide
Keeping up with the Kardashians (obviously) - E
The Zoo - ITV
Dr Who! -BBC
The 1975 (album) - The 1975
X (album) - Ed Sheeran
Budapest (single) - George Ezra

So that's what I've been loving this month, hope you all had an amazing August! What've you been overusing?
CJ x

2 comments: