Pages

Sunday 28 September 2014

Topshop Magic Liner


I confess! I am quite possibly the worst person with liquid liner that you have ever met. I can't even apply it, let alone apply it neatly, so I basically steered clear for the stuff. But recently, I got the free Push-Up Liner with Benefit's They're Real Mascara and I was quite impressed with how easy I found it to apply so I decided to test out the different types of liner out there.
As you saw on my previous post, it was the Student Lock In in the Trafford Centre so whilst I was buying some gorgeous cigarette pants, I was taken in by Topshop's beauty ranger (as per) and decided to pick up the magic liner.
As soon as I tried it, I just had to tweet about it and tell the world how amazing it is! So if you haven't tried it, it's basically like a felt tip pen and it's extremely easy to apply! It comes out so black instantly, unlike previous pen liners that I've tried (ie the one by Maxfactor where you have to continuously draw on the back of your hand before it decides to come out black instead of grey), and it just glides on. The nib is so tiny that you can really get the precision you need to do your winged eyeliner. 
Overall, I would definitely recommend this for those who aren't blessed with the gifts of patience and steady hands! It's now part of my daily makeup routine too! At £6.50 you really can't argue, because the quality is amazing. Hope this helped.
Link to the liner here
CJ x




No comments:

Post a Comment