Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

London Haul











As promised! Here's my fashion and makeup haul from London!
You'll have to excuse my face, body and the quality of these photos in general! It was a super quick 'get the photos now before we go to spinning' session.
I did pick up a few extra bits like a fridge magnet and some Harry Potter related things from Platform 9 3/4 which haven't been included in this haul unfortunately.

Striped T-Shirt Dress
Purple floral Jada Dress
Oversized Pale Pink T-Shirt (shown here as almost a dress!)
Brandy Melville

White Oversized Cropped Tee
Cream Ribbed Cropped Jumper
Monki

Black Floppy Hat
Socks (3 pairs for £8)
Topshop

Maybelline Colour Tattoos in On and On Bronze, Metallic Pomegranate and Pink Gold
Maybelline

Mac Lipstick in Honeylove
Mac

Kiko Smart Lipstick in 910
Kiko

Hope you enjoyed my first haul! I'm sorry that it was done in such a rush but I needed to get to the gym. Let me know what your favourite item is or your favourite shop in London!
CJ x

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you picked up some gorgeous pieces! The purple dress is lovely! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love these dresses from Brandy Melville, I wish I could have got them all!x

      Delete
  2. This is a great haul , love the stripes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes they're so easy to wear and perfect all year round!x

      Delete
  3. Great outfits !

    fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete