Pages

Saturday 13 September 2014

My Benefit 'Must Haves'

Let's all take a moment to appreciate Benefit make-up - for my daily face, Benefit is my go-to brand! I'm not saying that everybody has to buy these products - but they are my personal favourite products to use at the moment. I haven't tried everything from Benefit, and I also don't love all of them, but some of them are just pure genius!

'They're Real!' Mascara - oh. my. I can't even begin to describe the amazingness (is that a word?) of this mascara, it is unreal! Everybody has heard of this, it's the UK's number 1 best selling mascara and I can see why! One coat of this leaves my lashes looking so much fuller, more curled, thicker, darker, just perfect. Thank you Benefit for this life-changing product!

'High Beam' Highlighter - my most recent discovery, I really needed a highlighter and I was contemplating several different brands but when I went to the counter and tried this on I knew it was the one for me! It's like little drops of pink-pearl heaven and once applied, it just reflects so perfectly in the light and makes my face look so much better!

'Brow-zings' Brow Kit - I received this for Christmas from my Mum and I really don't know how I managed to cope without it! It's just so efficient to do your brows with - I can outline my brows with the wax and fill them in with the powder! Having ridiculously blonde eyebrows, I need a really strong product to actually make it look like I'm a normal person with normal eyebrows. This is also amazing!

'Porefessional' Primer - another recent purchase. I used to be a Smashbox primer user but I have been officially converted! This stuff just glides on to the skin so smoothly and really reduces the look of pores to give a flawless base for make up.

'Boi-ing' Concealer - I like a high coverage concealer and this one does the job! It doesn't crease under my eyes like some thick concealers can do but it still covers every little blemish my skin throws at me! Well done, Benefit!

'High Brow Glow' Brow Highlight - One of my first daring purchases from benefit, this was my first ever highlighter and I honestly think it's the best brow highlight I've ever used. It's so much better than using a shadow to highlight as it's so quick and easy to use, being in pencil form, but it still has that sheen and long lasting wear that you'd want.

'Hoola' Bronzer - I have to admit it, this is my second favourite bronzer of all time, narrowly being beaten out by Nars laguna. This bronzer is one that will suit most people which is great! unfortunately, I think I might be a teeny bit too pale to use this on an every day basis without tan on. (I understand that this isn't shown on the picture,I haven't had a chance to repurchase it yet - oops!)

Wish List
  • 'It's Potent!' Eye Cream
  • 'Rockateur' Blush
  • 'Total Moisture' Moisturiser
  • 'Gimme Brow' Brow Gel
Hope you enjoyed my appreciation of Benefit cosmetics, and maybe share my obsession? Let me know of any products I should try in the comments!
CJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment