Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

September Wedding Style

I know September's nearly over but I thought I'd post this anyway - September weddings are becoming more and more popular and most of the time, September doesn't greet us with the same glorious weather that the summer months do. 
My cousin got married last weekend and the weather was amazing so I didn't get to wear the original September-ish outfit I had planned (it didn't turn out great anyway). So this was my back up outfit, it's summery but I changed it slightly by adding black accessories instead of white or cream ones. 
I apologise for the fact that I don't have a full length picture - there wasn't really much time to stand about and get pictures on my own because weddings are so packed full of things to do, people to see, food to eat, etc. But my parents were able to get a few shots of me outside the church, and they like closeup photos, which I do not.


Also, my hair was not at it's finest that day! We had to travel to get to the wedding and stay overnight and yes, I forgot my straighteners. I just had to take a deep breath and deal with it.
I absolutely love the colour of this dress - it's perfect in every season because of the shade of blue that it is and it's just so lovely and wedding appropriate.
My dress is from Asos Petite and unfortunately, it's sold out now because I bought it in February! There are lots of similar style dresses from Asos Petitie though.
Shoes - Office (similar here)
Bag - New look (similar here)
Hope you enjoyed this, this look is also perfect for Spring weddings too! You can never go wrong with pastels.
CJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment