Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Everyday thoughts of somebody in their 20s.

This isn't the most exciting of blogposts, but have you ever just completely lost your train of thought because you're too busy thinking about insignificant things? And then you sit there and wonder how many other people are thinking the same thing. No? Just me? OK, well anyway, here are my thoughts in one day, I hope you all think the same things:

1. WHY is it so cold? And dark? And early? I want to go back to bed.

2. Do I have time for breakfast? Probably not. I should have got out of bed earlier.

3. It's not acceptable to wear yoga pants to uni twice in one week is it?

4. Aaaaand now I'm late. Great.

5. Excuse me Mr 9 year old Audi. Just because you're wearing a suit and drive a slightly better car does not mean the motorway belongs to you.

6. Bitch took my parking space. 

7. I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

8. I'm hungry.

9. I probably shouldn't be on instagram. I should be listening to this guy talk about ministerial respons...

10. Why does SHE have abs? She doesn't even deserve them.

11. Was I singing that out loud?

12. Did she get dressed in the dark or is wearing leggings as pants intentional?

13. I hope people don't judge me this much.

14. Men should not wear pants that tight and sit like that. I can see the outline of his balls.

15. I wonder how many people would notice if I left early.

16. Oh but of course I can't leave early because I'll be criticized for being lazy.

17. Wait, what did I miss? Everyone's writing something, shit.

18. Food. Food. Food. Food. Food.

19. That looks awful but smells so good.

20. Ofcourse if I buy food I can't buy a starbucks...

21. Coffee is more important.

22. Ok, let's look at my to do list. It can't be that bad.

23. How do I still have 17 chapters left to read? I just read 2 whole chapters, not possible. Fuck that.

24. I REALLY need to go to the gym tonight.

25. Then again, I haven't been in 3 weeks so I guess another day won't make a difference.

26. But I can't go tomorrow because I have work. Fucking work, why does it exist?

27. Whoa, how did I get half way through my chapter yet none of it's gone in? I don't know how I feel about that.

28. This subject shouldn't even exist.

29. Nobody gives a shit about your boyfriend.

30. HOME TIME.

31. Hehe I just saw the man in the car next to me pick his nose.

32. I just got from chester to warrington in 30 mins. I don't know if I'm proud or ashamed.

33. I smell food, but I don't see food. My household has betrayed me.

34. I want new clothes.

35. Why is sports luxe even a thing? Surely nobody looks good in it.

36. Dr Pepper, whats the worst that can happen? I'll get fat, that's what. But it's so good.

37. Let's go to the gym so I can wear my new workout clothes

38. Stop looking at me while I run. Gym creep.

39. She's got a nice bum. I'm going to go on that machine next so mine looks like that.

40. It's ok, nobody saw me fall over *silently cry and limp out of sight*

41. NO. Wearing a normal bra under a sports bra is unnecessary and not ok.

42. I'm so excited for Friday

43. Oh look, somebody's fucked me over yet again. Shocker.

44. I wish I tried harder at school, then I'd be doing a maths degree.

45. Then again, what would one do with a maths degree?

46. Who the fuck says one?!

47. *Leaves the gym* I'm hungry.

48. It's too late for a shower now. I'll have to have one in the morning.

49. Which means I should probably go to bed now.

50. Look at my nails, I can't even deal

51. I'm such a bad excuse for a girl.

52. I'M SO PALE.

53. Should I really be putting fake tan on at midnight?

54. And now I can't sleep :(

55. I'm hungry


If anybody else has these thoughts or similar please let me know so I feel less of a weirdo. It dawned on me just how much I stray off topic and how strange some of my thoughts really were. So yesterday I wrote them all down in a notebook and this is the result. To all similar thinkers out there - Yes. We are awful human beings
CJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment