Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

November/December Favourites

Apologies for the delay in this blogpost, I've just been so busy these last few weeks! I didn't try many new things throughout November and December so I thought I would put everything together in one favourites post as many of my monthly favourites from November carried on.

Beauty


Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick - Glastonberry. This is possibly my most favourite lipstick of the year. The formula of these are incredible.
MAC Lipstick - Up the Amp
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Tigi Bed Head After Party - this is perfect for the 'morning after the night before hair', just smooth some onto the ends of your hair and it's instantly de-frizzed!
Essie Nail Polish in Style Cartel (from the Fall 2014 collection)
Essie Nail Polish in Dressed to Kilt (from the Fall 2014 collection)
Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation

Fashion


New Look Backpack
New Look Burgandy Patent Brogues
Asos Boots
Hollister Long Sleeve Crop Tops
Zara Faux Leather Jacket
Missguided Pink Coat (purchased a while ago)

Home/Books/Films/Music

Christmas Eve Yankee Candle
Girl Online - Zoe Sugg
Lonely Planet Prague Travel Guide
Lonely Planet Best of 2015
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 1
The Imitation Game
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
Taylor Swift - Blank Space
Goerge Ezra - Listen to the Man
Jamie T - Rabbit Hole
Paolo Nutini - One Day

That's everything I've been loving over the past two months! I'm sorry there isn't a link for everything but my laptop has been playing up recently! Keep a look out for my 2014 favourites which will be up in the next week!
CJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment