Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2015

What's in my suitcase?

Hello everybody!
Seriously exciting blogpost today because I am off on my summer holiday in a matter of hours! I'm so excited to have a whole new, albeit short, adventure. If there's two things I love - it's blogging and organisation. I also have a massive interest in watching or reading people's 'What's in my suitcase/carry on/travel makeup bag' videos and blogs. So what better holiday prep than to show you all what I'm bringing along with me! If the items mentioned are still available I will link them for you. Also, I will not be including makeup in this post because I was thinking of doing it as a separate post so comment down below if you'd like to see that.

Clothes

Lightweight dresses - American Apparel (left), Brandy Melville (right)
 
Playsuits
(Left to right) Brandy Melville, Urban Outfitters, New Look
 
Bikinis (obviously) - Green, Coral (similar)
 
Crop tops - Grey, Bardot, High neck
 
T-shirts - Striped, White, Grey
 
Cotton trousers, blue patterned shorts, grey patterned shorts
 
Maxi skirt
 
Levis shorts
 
Evening shorts
 
Jumper (just in case in the evenings)

Leather sandals/flip flops

Trainers
 
Hat (preferably straw)
 
Sunglasses

Backpack (link shown in black)
 
Beach Towel

Toiletries

 
Shampoo and conditioner (both Aussie)
Body wash and body scrub (both Soap and Glory
 
 
Sun-tan lotion (Piz buin), After sun (Hawaiian tropic), Body moisturiser (Soap and Glory), Mini razor (Gilette Venus) and Deodorant (Sure) 


 Pouffe, contact lens solution, body spray and toothbrush (Slim sonic)


 
Hand sanitizer, hand cream, foot cream (all soap and glory), blister patches (compeed)

 
Hair care
Dry shampoo (Batiste), root lift spray (dove), beach spray (Mark Hill), Hair oil (Garnier), Hairbrush (Tangle Teezer)
 Skincare
Micellar water, Facial cleanser, Toner, Eye cream, Facial Mist, Lip balm, Tea tree night cream, Moisturising night cream

 
 
 
 

Miscellaneous

Hair straightener (if required)
Hair dryer (again, if required - we're staying in an airbnb which does not provide one)
Phone charger
Travel guide
Book
Plug adapter

 
 
Phew! I think more preparation went into this blogpost than any other I have ever done. I hope you appreciate all my hard work here! I'm so sorry that not everything is linked, some things I picked up last year and others have sold out :( I hope this helped you to remember what you need to pack for your summer holidays! The only things which aren't pictured are underwear, socks, pyjamas and toothpaste - all of which are essential! Let me know if you think I missed anything or if there's any item that you can't go traveling without
Happy travels
CJ x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment