Pages

Monday 6 July 2015

THE FITNESS DIARIES NO. 15

Morning all,
This week I've been really stuck with the weight loss. I understand it's not all about the number and I'm not going to lose weight every week but I'm just stuck at the same number and it's really demotivating when you aren't seeing all your hard work pay off. Unfortunately, I can't have a cheat day for TWO WHOLE WEEKS now due to my Chicken and Waffles on Saturday and it was my Grandma's birthday on Monday so we went out for tapas. I have no idea how I'll manage without a cheat day, give me strength.
Workout count:
1 x Leg session - 5 minute elliptical warm up, 20 minute run, 10 minute stairmaster. 3 x 12 calf raises, 3 x 12 hip abductors, 3 x 12 hip adductors, 3 x 15 squats, 4 x 15 walking lunges, 4 x 15 jump squats
1 x arm session - 5 minute elliptical warm up, 25  minute run. 3 sets of 10 reps of the following: Chest flies, Lying tricep extensions, Squat curl and press, Dumbbell row, Reverse flies, Lateral raises
Breakfast:
Coffee and strawberry slim fast
Coffee and sultana, raisin, cranberry and apple oatmeal x 2
Coffee and Onken strawberry fat free yogurt x 2
Coffee and Raspberries
Coffee and a breakfast bar

Lunch:
1/2 tin baked beans on 2 pieces wholemeal toast with strawberries
Smoked salmon on toast (NO cream cheese)
Green pepper and spring onion omelette with raspberries
Chicken, tomato and basil pasta
Pate on toast
Tuna and red onion melt on wholemeal bread
Chicken Tikka salad

Dinner:
Tapas - pescado blanco frito, honey chorizo, paella, calamares AND 1/2 piece red velvet cake :(
Grilled chicken, vegetables and wholemeal pasta with sundried tomato pesto
Grilled chicken, tomato pesto pasta, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots
BBQ - 1 x burger, 1 x beef kebab, potato salad (THREE CIDERS - oops!)
Leftover BBQ - 1 x burger, mixed vegetables
ANOTHER burger (sorry)
Beef satay kebabs, sweet potato and butternut squash

Snacks:
Mango chunks
Peach iced lemonade (costa)
Alpen light lemon drizzle bar
Sweet chilli and sour cream crisps
1 glass dr pepper
Pineapple chunks
2 glasses coca cola
Mango chunks


Water: 2 litres a day

Fastest Mile: 10 minutes 31 seconds (-26 seconds from last week!) 

Overview: Ok, so as you can see I said at the start of the week I wasn't having any cheat days, then I had tapas for my Grandma's birthday, a BBQ and two days of left over burgers after that BBQ so I'm already not off to a good start as far as food goes. Furthermore, after my BBQ on Thursday, my friends left me with FOUR OPEN BOTTLES OF COKE (this is an OCD nightmare) so I had to attempt to get rid of some of them by having 1 glass a day (2 in total).

Weight loss: 0lbs

Total weight loss: -4lbs

As you can see, despite my cardio getting faster and feeling stronger during strength training, YOU CAN'T OUT EXERCISE A BAD DIET. This week hasn't been disastrous, but it hasn't been my finest as far as eating goes. The drinking, BBQs and coca cola really hasn't helped and I honestly regret it because I probably would have lost weight without them. Oh well, every new day is a new start.
Check out previous weeks here:
Number 14
Number 13
CJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment