Pages

Monday 13 July 2015

FITNESS DIARIES NO. 16

Hola,
Coming off of a bad week with zero weight loss, I am determined this week. I've decided to work out pretty much every day so let's see how it goes! I'm heading to London on Saturday so obviously that will be my cheat day, but I'm going to wear my pedometer and do a lot of walking so I'll keep track of that.
Monday
Breakfast: Coffee and Apple and Grapes
Lunch: Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs
Snack: Nutella and Strawberries on wholemeal toast.
             1/3 portion chips and mayonaise
Dinner: 3 chicken drumsticks w/o skin, roasted sweet potatoes and butternut squash, cauliflower and broccoli
Workout: Intense cardio session - 20 mins running, 15 mins cycling, 15 mins elliptical, 10 mins stepper
Net calories: 1410 food - 500 exercise = 910
Macros: 98g protein, 113g carbohydrates, 64g fat

Tuesday
Breakfast: Coffee and Onken fat-free strawberry yogurt
Lunch: Chicken, spinach and green pepper with wholemeal pasta and tomato and olive sauce
Snack: Breakfast brunch bar
Dinner: Sweet chilli salmon, brown rice and broccoli
Snack: Peach green tea
Workout: 45 minute spinning class and 15 minute run
Net calories: 1265 food - 500 exercise = 765
Macros: 86g protein, 159g carbs, 32g fat

Wednesday
Breakfast: Coffee and Quaker Cinnamon Porridge
Lunch: (same as yesterday)
Snack: 2 pieces wholemeal toast and nutella
Dinner: Grilled haddock, baked beans and green cabbage
Snack: Watermelon, 1/2 box graze strawberries and cream granola topper
Workout: 30 minutes elliptical and back/chest day including chest flies, tricep extensions, dumbbell rows, bicep curl and press, reverse fly, lateral raises and one-legged military press.
Net calories: 1298 food - 250 exercise = 1048
Macros: 91g protein, 168g carbs, 27g fat

Thursday
Breakfast: Coffee and Quaker Apple and Blueberry Porridge with added cinnamon
Lunch: Smoked salmon 2 scrambled eggs, 2 small pieces wholemeal toast
Dinner: Chicken Tikka Bhuna, boiled rice, 1/3 naan bread
Workout: 5 mins elliptical, 20 mins treadmill. Bicep and tricep workout
Net calories: 1237 food - 250 exercise = 987
Macros: 69g protein, 134g carbs, 42g fat

Friday
Breakfast: Same as yesterday
Lunch: Same as yesterday
Dinner: Sausage and pepperoni pizza, bacon cheese sticks
Workout: 45 minute high impact legs, bums and tums class
Net calories: 1545 food - 400 exercise = 1145
Macros: 69g protein, 169g carbs, 61g fat

Saturday (Cheat day)
Breakfast: Pret a Manger: Tomato and Mozzarella Croissant and skinny latte
Lunch: Hot dog with sauerkraut and tater tots
Dinner: Southern fried chicken wrap, cheese and onion squares:
Snacks: Dried mango chunks. 2 macaroons
Workout: 11 hours walking in London
Net calories: 1501 food - 542 exercise = 959
Macros: 39g protein, 194g carbs, 62g fat (oooooooops)

Sunday
Breakfast: Coffee and Quaker cinnamon oatmeal
Lunch: Sweet chilli chicken noodle salad, skips crisps and summer fruits oasis
Dinner: Lean burger, salad and sweet chilli sensations
Snacks: 2 macroons
Net calories: 1017
Macros: 46g protein, 116g carbs, 41g fat

Overview:
Fastest mile: 10 mins 9 seconds (-22 seconds)
Weight loss: -1 lb
Total weight loss: -5lbs

Look at my cheat meal omg
This week was pretty mixed in terms of food, some days and meals were great! My macros were good, especially how low my fat intake was. I'm a serious carboholic and I feel like without carbs, I just don't have any energy at all so it's hard to keep those down. One thing I'm not happy about is the fact that Saturday didn't have my only cheat meal, I had a pizza on Friday night which is my absolute favourite! I am really happy with my workouts. I feel like I really gave it my all this week, I did have to drop my cardio in the middle of the week because I was suffering from shin splints. But it was really good to feel a difference from my strength training, even if the aftermath of leg day was a bit extreme!
I am hoping to try to keep these blogs going while I'm on my holiday too! Hope your journeys are going well as always
CJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment