Pages

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Huge Autumn/Winter Collective Haul!

Happy Holidays everybody!
I hope you've enjoyed your time off (if you got any), celebrated and ate to your heart's content - I know I did! I took a week out from blogging to enjoy some quality time with my family and with food, but now I'm back - and with a massive haul for you all!
I did not buy everything in one go, the purchases began at the start of November and went on to just before Christmas but I put them all together and thought I'd show you everything!
Everything on this haul is brand new to me (except one item) and I would highly recommend all of it!


Fashion

- Most of these items were bought in Autumn so it's a bit too cold for a few of them now! Nevertheless, I still wear them. My hoody in particular is the comfiest item of clothing I own and I have it on all the time!

New Look Oxblood Bag
New Look Patent Brogues
New Look Leather Look Trousers
Hollister Crop Top in Navy Blue
Hollister Fluffy Jacket in Grey
Monki Fluffy Jumper
Zara leather jacket
Asos Boots
Victoria's Secret Pink Top and Leggings
Victoria's Secret PJs


Beauty

- As you can see, I went a little bit mad on the nail polish front, I discovered Essie Nail polish recently and just had to buy all the colours!

Essie Nail Polish in Style Cartel (blue)
Essie Nail Polish in Bahama Mama (purple)
Essie Nail Polish in Partner in Crime (brown)
Essie Nail Polish duo in Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (navy blue and silver glitter)
Essie Nail Polish 3 in 1 care coat
Essie Nail Polish in Dressed to Kilt (red)
Essie Nail Polish in Take It Outside (taupe)
Essie Nail Polish in A Cut Above (pink glitter)
MAC lipstick in Creme Cup (repurchase) (pale pink cremesheen)
MAC lipstick in Peach Blossom (peachy nude cremesheen)
MAC lipliner in Subculture (dark nude) 
Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Glastonberry (berry red)


Home

- Just my standard candle and books haul with a mug thrown in because it was too cute to resist!


Yankee Candle - Fireside Treats - I used this for November, the smell of burning marshmallows is incredible
Yankee Candle - Christmas Eve - my all time favourite Christmas candle
Disney Mug- Little Mermaid
Lonely Planet Prague Travel Guide
Lonely Planet Best of 2015 Travel
Girl Online - Zoe Sugg
Paperchase Notebook (which I'm using for blogging!)

- See you all in 2015!
CJ x




No comments:

Post a Comment