Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

What I got for my birthday

It was my birthday at the end of October and I got so spoiled! My friends and family really do know me so well and I am so appreciative and thankful of what I received, I have used every single item so far (apart from the gift vouhers and GHDs) so nothing has been wasted!


Beauty

Rose Gold GHD V (latest arrival - only came this morning!)
MAC lipstick in Pink Plaid
MAC lipstick in Up the Amp
Benefit's Bronze of Champions Kit
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Essie Nail Polish mini trio (Madamoiselle, Fifth Avenue and Mint Candy Apple)
Ted Baker Make Up Bag
Lush bag things - Sparkling Pumpkin bubble bar, The Wizard bubble bar, Butterbear bath bomb, Snow fairy shower gel, Star Light, Star Bright bath melt, the Christmas Hedgehog bubble bar, Candy Mountain bubble bar, 

Fashion

Olivia Burton watch
Marc Jacobs purse
White Old Skool Vans
Hollister Shimmering crop tee
Hollister long sleeve striped tee
Zara black bag
Hogwarts Tee
Accesorize every day earrings (not featured/currently wearing)
Accesorize scrunchies





Miscellanious

Handwarmer
Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meals
Kopparberg
Vouchers - Boots and Topshop eee!


So that's everything! I had a wonderful birthday and I'm so grateful for everything I received. I even bought a few of these items myself as a gift to me from me.
P.S. How amazing is the Frozen gift bag? I couldn't resist putting it on here, it's so cute!
CJ x

1 comment: