Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide for Her

Struggling to think what to get your girlfriend, friend, mother, aunt, sister, grandmother, daughter, mother-in-law, or whoever for Christmas? Think no more, I have a quick and easy gift guide ready for you. 
I understand that not all women are in to these types of products, but these are all gifts that I would personally love to receive and I think they are universally loved products too, this is just a guide to help those who leave their Christmas shopping to the last minute (like me - ooops)

Sephora Favourites: Superstars (£50/$75)
-Sadly this isn't available in the UK and presumably anywhere that isn't in the US or Canada, it is however an amazing gift! At over $225 value worth, and priced at $75, you really can't go wrong with this! It contains 12 beauty related items from brands like Benefit, Urban Decay, Bumble and Bumble, Anastasia, Stila and Chloe. If I was on the other side of the Atlantic, this would be top of my wish list!

Soap and Glory The SOAPremes gift set (£20)

-Soap and Glory is always a winner in my books, with that signature scent and the way it leaves your skin feeling, there's no going wrong. This set comes with a full sized body wash, body scrub and body butter, a mini hand moisturiser and foot moisturiser and a body polisher and some super cozy socks! Amazing value and amazing products!

Urban Decay Naked on the Run (£37)
- Limited edition this Christmas, this palette is another item with amazing value, It comes with a bronzer, blusher, highlighter, 5 eyeshadows, eyeliner, lipstick and the perversion mascara! Designed for ladies on the run, this is essential

Zoeva Rose Gold Gift Set (65euro/£52)
- Just look at that Rose Gold Heaven, what beauty lover doesn't need an excessive amount of makeup brushes? I do that's for sure, these have been around for the past year or so, but I honestly can't get enough of looking at them. Comes with a powder brush, foundation brush, contour brush, blush brush, concealer buffer, soft eye definer, crease brush and a liner brush. I need them now


Lush Christmas Candy Box - £14.50

-How cute is this?! I can't get enough of the Snow Fairy scent, it's just so heavenly and sweet and makes me think of all thinks pink. This gorgeous little set comes with Snow Fairy shower gel, Rockstar soap, butterbear bath bomb and candy mountain bubble bar. I would also recommend the Snow Fairy Gift if your budget is over £20 (coming in at £22.50) Snow Fairy Shower Gel, Snow Fairy Sparkle shimmer bar, The Godmother soap and the Magic Wand reusable bubble bar

Ciate Big Beauty Bus (£15)
- This is a gift that I actually received myself this week. I am obsessed with nail varnish and obsessed with changing the colour (when I can be bothered) so this was the absolute perfect gift for me, in true British colours that work all year round, I'm in love (thank you Katie!)

Chloe Perfume Mini Set (£45)
- This Chloe mini perfume set from very is absolutely adorable! Contains 2 eau de toilettes, 2 eau de parfums and 1 eau de parfum intense. The original Chloe perfume is also a briliant gift, well done Very!

Olivia Burton Watches (£55-£125)
- Another product I already own, I got the mint green watch with the gold face for my birthday and I really do love it, it's perfect for everyday wear but still looks nice and expensive, and it adds such a feminine touch to any outfit - plus it's in my favourite colour!


Nike Free Run 5s (£80)
Perfect for the lady into her fitness! These Free Runs are fashionable and comfortable. I own the free run 3s currently and can honestly say their so comfy and versatile, can be used for running, aerobics, strength training, whatever! I've heard a lot of good things about the 5s and selected these for my wishlist

Topshop Hottie (£9)
- I bought the Polar Bear hottie for my friend last week and she absolutely loves it! I have a pig myself, and they are so useful and snuggly and warm. All you have to do is pop them in the microwave for a couple of minutes and they keep you warm throughout the night! An essential for winter

Yankee Candle Christmas Eve (medium jar £17)
- any festive candle will do, but this is my personal favourite. Something about this scent makes me think of christmas time, candles are an ideal gift for a lady who you're not sure what they like! Or that difficult family member, aunt, grandmother, get them a candle!

Victoria's Secret Gift Voucher (variety of prices)
- This one explains itself. Let's them pick whatever they want in the size they want, no awkward thank you's for the underwear that's 3 sizes too small from your new girlfriend this Christmas!

Body Shop Cocoanut Festive Picks (£17)
- I love the body shop and they're bath and body care always smell so divine! This festive box comes with a shower cream, body butter, body scrub, soap and mini bath lily. Not in to the cocanut scent? This set also comes in shea, argan oil, mango and strawberry!

Girl Online by Zoe Sugg (£5)
- Got a girl who loves reading and loves bloggers? Get her Zoella's debut novel, if she doesn't have it already! Can't wait to read this throughout the holidays

Paris Street Style (£11.19)
- a guide to effortless chic. If you're like me and love the Parisian style, you are sure to love this book, with lots of handy tips on how to style your outfits. Not in to Parisian style? Try Berlin Street Style for more of a grunge inspo.

GHD V rose gold gift set (£130)
- Another product that I have myself, these are simply amazing. They heat up so quickly and this set comes with a heat proof travel bag, a heat protector and two clips! I got mine from lookfantastic and would definitely recommend this site as they arrived within a couple of days with no hassle at all (during Cyber weekend too)

There you have it folks! My quick and easy Christmas gift guide for her. I'm sorry there is no real structure to this, but I couldn't decide on a way to order it, price? product? age? I don't know! I hope this helped, I would most certainly love to wake up on Christmas with any of these items under the tree. I might do a gift guide for him too - let me know if you'd like to see this!
CJ x




All images are from google

No comments:

Post a Comment