Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

What's in my carry on bag? The Paris Diaries

Hi guys,
Today I thought I'd show you what I took in my carry on bag to Paris. I did share a bigger checked-in bag with my boyfriend so I have no clothes and things in here. But I personally love watching these videos and reading these blogs, even just a plain 'What's in my bag?' I think it's because I'm so nosey.
Let's begin: First of all, my bag is from Zara and it's the perfect medium sized bag to take away with you because you can fit loads in it. I had all my essential stuff, my travel guide, at least 3 drinks at all times and even some food in there! You can find it here.
Inside my bag I have:

  • Passports
  • Boarding passes (not pictured)
  • Lonely Planet Paris Travel Guide
  • The book I'm currently reading - I Heart Vegas
  • Purse
  • Euros
  • Ray Ban Wayfarers
  • EOS Lemon Lip balm (with SPF 15)
  • Soap and Glory Hand sanitizer
  • Soap and Glory Hand cream
  • Breath spray
  • Tangle Teezer
  • Phone charger
  • Nakd bar - strawberry crunch (not pictured)
  • Smashbox brush kit - inside this I had last year's NARSissit palette, my MAC blush brush and foundation brush and Benefit's Browzing's.
  • Ted Baker makeup bag - inside this I had:
  • Bourjois CC cream in 51 Ivory 
  • Max Factor All day Luminizing Foundation in 45 Warm Almond
  • Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 01 fair.
  • Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in 01 fair.
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Powder in 52 vanilla
  • Benefit's mini Watt's Up highlighter.
  • Topshop Liquid Liner
  • Benefit mini They're Real Mascara
  • MAC Subculture lipliner
  • MAC Cherry lipliner
  • MAC Peach Blossom lipstick
  • MAC Mac Red lipstic
  • Kardashian Beauty Honey Stick Lipgloss in Natural Honey
There you go people! The Paris diaries have officially begun! I apologise for the delay, I've been otherwise preoccupied recently (in case you didn't know - I'm having a nephew! Like right now, when this blog is due to go up!) In case you were wondering, the postcard is from Paperchase and I didn't take it to Paris with me. Stay tuned for more Parisian adventures!
Au revoir,
CJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment