Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

What's in my Uni Bag?

Happy Monday!
These are my absolute essentials for going to university everyday, there are a few things that I would also consider essential but aren't on here (mainly because they can't fit in my bag), namely, my textbooks if I have a long day or an essay due in and a jumper because I get cold really easily. Here's the rest that can fit in my bag - 


10 subject notebook
Diary/Planner
Pens - multicoloured (obviously)
Highlighters
Post-it Notes
Tangle Teazer (not shown but always in there!)
Lipstick
Lipliner
EOS Lipbalm
Glasses
Tissues
Hand Sanitizer
Breath Spray
Chewing Gum (not on here - in my pocket!)
Inhaler
Mini post-its
Purse


Bag - New Look
Purse - Marc Jacobs
Lipstick - MAC Honeylove
Lipliner - MAC Subculture
2014/15 Academic Diary - Paperchase

Keeping this blogpost short but sweet, I don't know how I'd cope without all of these items on a day-to-day basis!
CJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment