Pages

Sunday 12 October 2014

September Favourites

Happy Sunday and Happy October!
I thought I'd finally get round to doing my September favourites (seeing as it's been October for 12 days already - can you believe it?). I've had them picked out for ages I just needed to get round to writing the blogpost and taking pictures but here it is!

Beauty

I have been LOVING loads of new pieces of makeup and skincare recently, the first 6 items I have only tried and purchased this month, but the last two are long time favourites as they are amazing! I think the beauty bits I've picked out this month are just perfect for Fall.
MAC Honeylove
Kiko Lipstick
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze
Topshop magic liner
Tea Tree Night Serum
Garnier Micellar Water
EOS Lip Balm (in general)
Bed Head Small Talk

Fashion/Home

Once again, I've picked out items that are very weather appropriate! I've been really in to patterned trousers recently (maybe you can tell) and I just love snuggly jumpers, even though there isn't a picture of my jumper on here - sorry! Also, how perfect is the Candy Corn Yankee Candle? Let me know if you've tried it!
H&M pants
H&M jumper
Brandy Melville Striped Dress
Topshop Dogtooth Pants
Topshop Hat
Kurt Geiger Boots
Yankee Candle - Candy Corn

Books/TV/Music
Not much tested out on the entertainment side of things this month really - I've been so busy with work and university this month! If I was being completely truthful, one of my favourites of the month would be my law books haha.

You're The One That I Want - Giovanna Fletcher
Our Zoo - BBC
America's Next Top Model
The 1975 (I saw them this month!)
Bang Bang (single) - Jessie J ft. Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj

Hope you enjoyed this months favourites! Let me know what you've been loving in the comments, whether it's the same things or something you think I should try. Wishing you all a lovely October!
CJ x


No comments:

Post a Comment